– amendments effective from 1st January 2016
Lessons may be purchased at the above prices and are subject to the following booking conditions:-
Singles – once booked, these may be transferred to an alternative date provided that notice is given by noon on the previous day. If appropriate notice is not given, cancellation will occur without transfer. N.B. These bookings may not be transferred more than once.
Sets of 4
• Group Lessons – these are available at a reduced rate but all must be booked in at the same time. These sessions are strictly
non-transferable once booked.
• Private/Semi-Privates – these are available at a reduced rate. They do not need to be booked in at the same time but are
strictly non-transferrable once booked.
• 10 Week Term – blocks of 10 group lessons are available at a further reduced rate. These blocks start at set dates 5 times a year. These sessions are strictly non-transferable once booked.
• Payment must be made in full at time of booking for all lessons. Refunds are not given.
• Bookings may be made by telephone, email or in person daily between 9.00am & 5.00pm. Email bookings may be made for group lessons and ‘templated’ private/semi private lessons, but only for existing registered clients with available credit. An email reply must be received as confirmation of any email booking.
• ‘Templated’ lessons must be booked with the office at least one week in advance or will become available to other
clients and an alternative slot cannot be guaranteed.
• Bookings for lessons close at noon on the day before the lesson. We do hold a waiting list for lessons and will endeavour to contact those on a waiting list should any cancellations occur.
• If any rider ceases to ride at Wellington Riding, any lessons purchased but not booked in will be held for a period of 6 months after which time they will be deemed invalid. Lessons may be transferred to another rider within this time if the lesson holder or parent/guardian gives notice in writing.
• Wellington Riding reserves the right to make changes to lessons or coaches if necessary, including cancellations at short notice. In every circumstance we will endeavour to notify clients of such changes.
• Riders on their own horse receive a 20% discount on group and private tuition.