Wellington Country Fair & Horse Trials
Sponsor Advertising Opportunities
Cross Country Fence Sponsorship
Starts from £2,000 - £25,000 plus VAT
A dedicated cross country fence named after your business which features in all course maps, publications & commentary. Your banners/correx signs would be incorporated onto the fence itself or strategically positioned either side. Sponsored cross country fences carry significant visual impact not just for competitors but also for spectators on the course as well as for your own external marketing purposes.
Tailored cross country fence sponsorship packages are also available. For example, your chosen cross county fences can be specifically commissioned as an iconic & innovative representation of your business, ensuring additional media attention during the event. For commissioned fences, we photograph the fence design & construction process from start to finish for social media/press releases which generates considerable competitor interest within the British Eventing community & allows the public to recognise the fence immediately when arriving at the event.
Additional Sponsorship Benefits
All sponsorship packages include the following:
- Exclusivity in your industry – you would be the only sponsor of that type present at the event
- VIP hospitality including private sponsors marquee access , 2 course meal with wine & priority parking (for 4 people if fence sponsor – additional guests can be accommodate as part of a tailored sponsorship package)
- 6 x Weekend Family Passes to the event
- Advert in the glossy event programme (full page if fence sponsor)
- Banner space in the main competition arena
- Company profile in sponsor section of event website
- Social media promotion through dedicated event accounts on Facebook & Twitter
- Advertising throughout the event by the official on-site commentary
- National media & online equestrian media present at event
- Professional promotional photos taken throughout event for sponsor’s marketing use
We are very happy to work alongside your marketing manager as to any additional sponsorship ideas you may like to incorporate or to create a tailored sponsorship package to suit a budget you had in mind, including a trade stand space.
For further information, please contact: